VICTORIA FALLS HOTEL
2 MALLET DRIVE
VICTORIA FALLS, ZIMBABWE, AFRICA
Distance from hotel to Livingstone Airport (LVI), 60 minutes. Distance from hotel to Victoria Falls International Airport (VFA), 20 minutes.
Built in 1904, The Victoria Falls Hotel was the very first hotel to be built in Victoria Falls. The hotel exudes original colonial Edwardian charm, but recent refurbishments offer guests the modern comforts one would expect from a luxury hotel.
The Victoria Falls Hotel perfectly depicts the era of grand travel. The corridors of the hotel reflect the historical link to the era in which it was created with drawings, paintings and photographs of the major political figures of the day adorning the walls.
The hotel lies within a vast manicured garden, which has an unobstructed view of the Victoria Falls Bridge and the spray of the falls. A private path leads guests from the gardens to the entrance of the Victoria Falls Rainforest in an easy 10 minute stroll.
Victoria Falls offers a myriad of activities suitable for young and old, adventurous or lethargic to enjoy. The Victoria Falls hotel is perfectly positioned within the town to enjoy Victoria Falls to the fullest.
The Victoria Falls hotel has a charm and energy like no other. Expect a unique hotel with friendly good service in a world class setting.
Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
Food and Beverage Outlets
Casino (nearby) ($)
Dry Cleaning Services ($)
Front Desk (24-hour)
Gift Shop ($)
Golf (nearby) ($)
Internet Access (wireless)
Laundry Services ($)
Massage Services ($)
Medical Services ($)
Physician (on call) ($)
Poolside Beverage Service
Poolside Meal Service
Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
Tennis Court (daytime)
Travel Agency ($)
Business, Eco-Tourism, All Inclusive, Wedding and Honeymoon.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 10:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children are charged the adult rates.
2015 Standard Room - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Central - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Stable Wing - 2 adults.
• Executive Suite - 2 adults.
Standard(*), view back facing gardens or hotel courtyard. Comfortable rooms, rich in tradition with an out of Africa feel. Approximate room size is 20m2.
• Number of accommodations: 55 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Deluxe(*), overlooking the Botoka Gorge with the Victoria Falls bridge or the lush tropical gardens, these spacious well appointed rooms are furnished with either 1 king size bed or 2 twin beds and Charlotte Rhys toiletries. Approximate room size is 21m2.
• Number of accommodations: 46 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
11/1/2015 Deluxe Stable Wing, These 42 deluxe rooms are situated in the stand-alone Stables Signature Wing with a view of the front lawns or lush courtyard. These rooms are furnished in a modern style with a bygone feel. Bathrooms incorporate luxury world- class amenities, Victorian bath tub with large separate walk-in showers and luxury Charlotte Rhys amenities. Ideal for families traveling together. Personalized service of an exceptional nature.
• Pre-dinner canap service in the room. Private check-in in the Stables lounge. Complimentary Cocktail, mini bar, massage voucher. Complimentary afternoon tea served between 3:00pm- 5:00pm. Twin or Double Beds. Spacious bathroom with separate shower and bath.
Executive Suite(*), Echoing its glorious past, style and sophistication are trademarks of the hotels Executive Suites. Large comfortable rooms with a separate lounge and en-suite bathroom, the rooms are warm inviting and rich in tradition. All suites have different views of either, the front lawns, the Batoka gorge or the Hotel Courtyard. Approximate suite size is 59m2.
• Number of accommodations: 3 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Cocktail Lounge Bar, Bar snacks served 5:00pm - 6:30pm. Serves a wide selection of cocktails and other beverages.
Stanley's Terrace Bar, Open 3:00pm - 11:00pm.
Poolside, raditional BBQ style lunch. Open 12:00pm - 4:00pm.
Jungle Junction, International buffet breakfast 6:30am - 10:00am, International dinner buffet with African influences from 7:00pm - 10:00pm.
Livinstone Room, Livingstone room: Fine dining restaurant that is open 7:00pm - 10:00pm (closed Sundays. Currently the Zimbabwean restaurant of the year.
Stanley's Terrace, Modern Brasserie with International dishes.
• Open 11:00am - 9:00pm.
2015-2016 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 11/01/2015 - 10/31/2016
• Bottled water
• Welcome drink
• Daily newspaper
• Breakfast daily
• Before you book your flights please consider that visas are required for foreign passport holders. If you fly into Livingstone Airport (LVI) (Zambian side) rather than into Victoria Falls International Airport (VFA) (Zimbabwe) you may require visas for BOTH Zambia and Zimbabwe which will ultimately make it make it more expensive. Ask your consultant for the visa requirements that pertain to you.