SHERATON WILD HORSE PASS RESORT & SPA
5594 WEST WILD HORSE PASS BLVD.
CHANDLER, AZ 85226
Distance from hotel to town, 12 miles (19 kms). Distance from hotel to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 11.5 miles (19 kms).
The beautiful 500-room Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain un-touched. Designed to be an authentic representation of the Gila River Indian Community heritage and culture, they offer the quiet serenity created by the sages and native tribes who found haven here. They are conveniently located 11 miles from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on the Gila River Indian Community. The destination resort includes two distinct 18- hole golf courses, Aji Spa, a 17,000 square foot spa with 17 treatment rooms, tennis courts, jogging trails, and the Koli Equestrian Center for riding lessons, trail rides and out- door events. They also offer four pools with cascading waterfalls and a 111-foot water slide designed after the Casa Grande Ruins. Enjoy the 2.5 mile replica of the Gila River that meanders through the resort grounds with scenic boat rides to the Whirlwind Golf Club and adjacent Wild Horse Pass Casino. The 500 guest rooms have been designed with the cultural beauty of the Pima and Maricopa Indians in mind. An interior designer's master-piece, each detail has been included for cultural significance from the Pima and Maricopa traditions, from the design of the tiles and bed- spreads, to the petroglyph-inspired furniture. Each room also offers authentic prints of artwork indicative of each tribe's cultural influence. All guest rooms feature bath suites with a separate tub and shower and are stocked with luxury bath products. Enjoy panoramic views including the Sierra Estrella and South Mountain Ranges, the Gila River and the two championship golf courses from your private patio or balcony. You may even see the wild horses roaming across the desert.
Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
Food and Beverage Outlets
Aerobic Classes ($)
Babysitting Services ($)
Car Rental Desk ($)
Golf Courses (2)
Internet Service ($)
Parking (valet) ($)
Physically Challenged Accommodations
Physically Challenged Facilities
Pools (heated) (4)
Poolside Beverage Service
Poolside Meal Service
Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
Tennis Court (daytime)
Tennis Court (lighted) ($)
Tennis Instructor ($)
Casino, Couples, Family Friendly, Golf, Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Honeymoon, Leisure, Tennis, Wedding and Groups.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
Traditional - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Executive Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Rollaway beds not available in double bedded rooms
Traditional, rooms include authentic artwork of the Pima/Maricopa tribes. Rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed. Rooms also feature a patio or balcony.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Resort.
Deluxe(*), rooms include authentic artwork of the Pima/ Maricopa tribes. Rooms also feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed and have a private patio or balcony.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Golf Course or Mountain or Pool.
Executive Suite, inspired by the culture and beauty of the Pima and Maricopa Indians. An interior designer's masterpiece, each detail has been included for cultural significance from the Pima and Maricopa traditions, from the design of the tiles and bedspreads, to the petroglyph- engrained furniture. Each room also offers authentic prints of artwork indicative of each tribe's cultural influence. Rooms feature bath suites with separate tub and shower.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: balcony, sprinkler system, crib, rollaway bed (on request): ($), heating, shower, telephone, air conditioning, ironing board, bathtub, patio, data ports, internet access: ($), room service, smoke detector, television, alarm clock, maid service, coffee/tea maker, radio, hairdryer, iron, safe deposit box and mini-bar.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Lobby Lounge, Drift into a comfortable chair along-side a two-story waterfall and relax to the soothing sounds of falling water in the open-air Lobby Lounge. Grab a light bite or one of the signature cocktails and enjoy the panoramic view. Located in the middle of all the action, it's a great meeting place any time of the day or night.
Vasip, Coffee bar
Hanyo, Located outdoors amidst the free form pools, Hanyo, the Maricopa word for "oasis," offers a full menu for those looking to satisfy the body or the soul. Enjoy some of the area's best frozen drinks and a diverse menu of food and beverages designed for the outdoors.
Kai, meaning seed in the Pima language, features a menu rich in creativity, history and Native American culture. The executive Chef incorporates the essence of the Pima and Maricopa tribes and locally farmed ingredients from the Gila River Indian Community to create unforgettable masterpieces.
Ko'sin, the Pima word for "kitchen," the casual restaurant open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Serving familiar American cuisine with southwestern flare, Ko'Sin has something for everyone. You are sure to find all of your favorites on the menu as well as some exclusive regional specialties. Dine either indoors or out and enjoy the exceptional views of the Sierra Estrella Mountains.
In Room Dining, if you prefer to enjoy the resort's cuisine, in the privacy of your own room, kick off your boots and order up all of your favorites throughout the day and night with the 24-hour room service.
• Important: The hotel must be notified of any special accommodation requests for disabled guests at least 7 days prior to arrival
Resort Fee inclusions:
• Unlimited internet access (wired and wireless) in guestrooms
• All local, long distance (domestic) and 1-800 calls
• Access to fitness center portion of the spa
• Access to tennis court and tennis racquet rental (subject to availability)
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Firebird International Raceway: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Arizona State University: 10 miles(16 kms)
• Casa Paloma Upscale Shopping and Dining: 2 miles(3 kms)
• Gila Indian Center: 25 miles(40 kms)
• Baseball Spring Training Facilities: 7 miles(11 kms)
• Vee Quiva Casino: 10 miles(16 kms)
• Wild Horse Pass Casino: 0.1 miles(0 kms)
• Huhugam Heritage Center: 1 mile(2 kms)
• America West Arena: 15 miles(24 kms)
• Chandler Fashion Center: 7 miles(11 kms)
• Phoenix International Raceway : 25 miles(40 kms)
• Major League Baseball Spring Training: 7 miles(11 kms)
• Phoenix Zoo: 12 miles(19 kms)
• Lone Butte Casino: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Ahwatukee Foothills Shopping: 2 miles(3 kms)
• Desert Botanical Gardens: 15 miles(24 kms)
• Arizona Mills Shopping Mall: 7 miles(11 kms)
• Phoenix Civic Plaza Convention Center: 15 miles(24 kms)