HARBOUR VILLAGE BEACH CLUB
KAYA GOBERNADOR N. DEBROT NO. 71
BONAIRE, DUTCH CARIBBEAN
Distance from hotel to town, 5 minutes. Distance from hotel to Flamingo International Airport (BON), 10 minutes.
Nestled amongst a 64-slip marina, tropical beauty, colorful gardens and a wide-stretch palm-studded beach, Harbour Village Beach Club in the Dutch Caribbean island of Bonaire is a true escape from this world. Beautiful rooms and suites, private beach, 1 restaurant, watersports and dive center, pool, fitness center, 64-slip marina, sundry shop, sun deck, spa services, beauty salon, meeting facilities and friendly and superior level of service.
Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
Food and Beverage Outlets
Specialty Package (Club Dive 16)
Specialty Package (Dive Into Luxury 16)
Specialty Package (Romance 16)
Babysitting Services (on request) ($)
Beauty Salon ($)
Car Rental ($)
Laundry Service ($)
Scuba Diving ($)
Spa Services ($)
Tennis Court (lighted) (4)
Marina 64-slip Guest Services Coordinator Miscellaneous Amenities: ($) VCR Rental
Front Desk Hours: 7:00am-7:00pm ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note:
Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children under 12 years old stay free of charge when sharing a room with 2 full paying adults. Not applicable to packages.
Courtyard Room - 2 adults.
• Marina Front Room - 2 adults.
• One Bedroom Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
Courtyard, this small and beautifully appointed room located on the ground and first floor, ground floor rooms with ground access to the property's courtyards and peace- full pool area. Available with two double beds or king size bedding and a bathroom (shower only, no bathtub).
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Marina Front, Enjoy the year-round leeward breezes and breathtaking panoramic views of the marina. This beautifully appointed standard room has a unique Nautical decor and overlooks the picturesque marina. Ground floor or first floor.
• Bedding: 2 double beds or king bed.
One Bedroom Suite, Located just a few feet away from the beach, this majestic suite offers the richest accommodation with a spectacular view of the palm studded, white sandy beach. Ground floor suites feature a private lanai, perfect for intimate dining. From your private lanai or terrace, "have a siesta" on your hammock, gaze at the calm sea, listen to the sound of the waves or arrange for private dining. Inside your suite, just as impressive, you will enjoy exquisite decor with upscale fabrics, furnishings and amenities a wet bar. The spacious bathroom offers separate tub with shower and luxury vanity furnishings to pamper you. This bedroom can connect to a second bedroom and full bathroom to make a 2 Bedroom Suite. Available on ground floor or first floor.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen). View: Beachfront.
Two Bedroom Suite(*), An impressive living room overlooking the beautiful and relaxing sandy beach, with separate connecting bedroom and enclosed private terrace or balcony. This sumptuous accommodation offers all the luxurious comforts of the Beachfront Suite with a separate, spacious connecting Beachfront bedroom. Relax on your secluded lanai, while gazing at the peaceful sea and enjoying your perfect island drink. Suite equipped with a wet bar. Each bedroom offers a large and comfortable bath- room with luxurious amenities. Available with a king size bed, queen size sofa pullout in the living room, and king size bed in the additional bedroom. Available on the ground floor or first floor.
• View: Beachfront.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: telephone, sink, air conditioning, bathrobes, coffee maker, crib (on request): ($), hairdryer, iron, ironing board, maid service, refrigerator (mini), rollaway bed (on request): ($), safe (in accommodation), shower and television (cable).
Room Service From 7:30a.m. - 9:30p.m. Hours of operation are subject to change.
• European Tile Floors
• Beach Towels
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
That's The Point Bar
La Balandra Beach Bar & Restaurant, designed after an antique Spanish ship, gives guests the feeling of sailing on the Caribbean Sea with it's dining deck located on a jetty extending out to sea, overlooking the resort's private white-sand beach. It's breathtaking location: creative specialties and nautical decor have made it a guest favorite for years. La Balandra open daily offering beachside casual and international dining serves breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and cocktails. Featuring the hotel's signature "Torch-lit" dinner on the beach upon request. The private candlelight dinner on the beach, also popular with couples, may be arranged upon request, and guarantees an unforgettable dining experience. Snacks available from 10:30am-12:00pm and 3:00pm - 6:30pm.
Breakfast Hours: 7:30am-10:30am Lunch Hours: 12:00pm-3:00pm Dinner Hours: 6:30pm-9:30pm
Early Arrivals/Late Departures Harbour Village will no longer be able to grant complimentary early check-ins, due to the fact that more than 90% of the guests are on flight that arrive Bonaire prior to 6:00am. To avoid any inconveniences the hotel strongly recommends reserving accommodation starting the night before.
• Roundtrip shared airport transfers are complimentary for all stays at Harbour Village Beach Club.
• These transfers are shared with other Harbour Village guests.
• Private roundtrip transfer can be arranged upon request at an additional cost and is provided by the hotel.
• Any changes in flight information must be received at least 48 hours prior to arrival to guarantee airport pick-up.
• Any last minute changes in flight plans must be confirmed as soon as available and prior to arrival.
• If the accurate information is not provided, Harbor Village will not be responsible for arranging the transfer; neither will they reimburse any extra expenses incurred by the guest.
• All divers must pay the Bonaire Marine Park fee of $25.00.
• This fee is valid for up to one year.
Temporary Club Membership:
• Guests are provided with a temporary membership to Harbour Village Beach Club which allows them access to the Clubs facilities: beach, tennis, water sports, dive center, fitness room and other Club amenities specified.