HILTON ARUBA CARIBBEAN RESORT & CASINO
J. E. IRAUSQUIN BOULEVARD 81
PALM BEACH, ARUBA
Distance from hotel to town, 5 miles (8 kms). Distance from hotel to Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA), 7 miles (11 kms).
The Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino offers unique ways for guests to customize their tropical vacation. In the 355 rooms and suites guests will find tropical decor, iHome® radios, and private balconies that overlook the gardens and waterfalls. Guests are also treated to complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the 15-acre property. The largest section of Palm Beach and two zero-entry pools provide space to relax while the resort's warm and welcoming staff members make guests feel at home.
The resort offers a rotating schedule of complimentary health and wellness activities. Guests can challenge themselves with stand-up paddleboard lessons and mountain bike tours, or take part in wine tastings, massage lessons and sunset yoga. The weekly Carnival-style party, Biba Aruba, showcases local food, artisans, music, dancers and a fire show. The starlit-dome of the Casino is a glittering backdrop to the gaming floor and one of Aruba's largest poker rooms where Vegas-style play rolls until 4:00am. Shopping options are directly across the street from the resort and a 10 minute drive brings golfers to Tierra del Sol, an 18-hole championship course.
Property restaurants and lounges include the signature Sunset Grille with an extensive wine program and Mira Solo for fresh cocktails. Every Friday, Gilligan's beach restaurant transforms into a fish market, serving fish caught by the resort staff that morning, cut by the ounce and prepared to each guest's liking with local sauces and sides.
Larimar Spa offers guests exceptional spa treatments. Using natural ingredients and techniques, facials and body treatments can be experienced alone or as a couple, in one of 9 treatment rooms or in the private beachside cabana.
Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
Food and Beverage Outlets
Meal Plan Options
Beauty Salon ($)
Golf (nearby) ($)
Laundry Service ($)
Pools (freshwater) (2)
Spa (full service) ($)
Spa Services ($)
Whirlpool Spa (2)
Conference Space 15,000 square feet Beach 1,500 feet Casino The 16,000-square-foot casino is an ideal nightspot and features Craps, Caribbean Stud, Three Card Poker, Let it Ride, Black Jack and Roulette, nightly live poker games and an electronic sports book facility, plus 200 slots. The unique starlit-dome ceiling adds to the exciting atmosphere. Gaming is open daily until 4:00am. *Featured games are subject to change. Watersports: ($) Fishing ($) Windsurfing ($) Scuba Diving ($) Catamaran Sailing ($) Sunset Sail ($) Miscellaneous Amenities The hotel has a Guest Courtesy Suite which features changing rooms, showers, restrooms, lockers and luggage storage for the convenience of guests arriving before 3pm or leaving in the afternoon. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children 17 years of age and younger stay free when sharing a room or suite with parents.
• Children 5 and under eat free when ordering off the children's menu and accompanied by an adult ordering an entree (maximum 1 child per adult and 2 children per room).
2016 Guest Room - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
Garden View B&C Tower - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Partial OV B&C Tower - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Partial OV Aruba Tower - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe OV B&C Tower - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe OV Aruba Tower - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• EL Partial OV Aruba Tower - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• EL Deluxe OV Aruba Tower - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Bonaire Suite - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Curacao Suite - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• EL Junior Suite - Aruba Tower - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• EL Aruba Suite - Aruba Tower - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Rollaways are not available in the guestrooms but are permitted in the in the king bedded rooms in the Aruba & Curacao Towers, Suites and Jr Suites.
• B&C Tower = Bonaire & Curacao Tower OV = Oceanview EL = Executive Level
Guestroom, Resort room on lower floor with a limited view in all three towers. Choice of 2 double beds or 1 king bed. Rooms are approximately 378-475 square feet.
Garden View B & C Tower, Rooms in the Bonaire and Curacao Towers overlooking garden and pathways. Bonaire and Curacao towers are close to the Laguna Restaurant, pools and beach. Choice of 2 double beds or 1 king bed. Rooms are approximately 378 square feet.
Partial Oceanview B & C Tower, Rooms in the Bonaire and Curacao Towers overlook island scenery with a limited view of the ocean from balcony. Bonaire and Curacao towers are close to the pools and beach. Choice of 2 double beds or 1 king bed. Approximately 378 square feet.
Partial Oceanview Aruba Tower, Rooms are in the Aruba Tower and overlook island scenery with a limited view of the ocean from balcony. Aruba Tower has upgraded decor and amenities and houses the lobby, Sunset Grille and Mira Solo. Choice of 2 double beds or 1 king bed. Rooms are approximately 475 square feet.
Deluxe Oceanview B & C Tower, Rooms in the Bonaire and Curacao Towers have views of the ocean and pool from the room. Bonaire and Curacao towers are close to the pools and beach. Choice of 2 double beds or 1 king bed. Rooms are approximately 378 square feet.
Deluxe Oceanview Aruba Tower, These premier rooms are located in the Aruba Tower with views of the ocean and pool from the room. Aruba Tower has upgraded decor and amenities and houses the lobby, Sunset Grille and Mira Solo. Choice of 2 double beds or 1 king bed. Rooms are approximately 475 square feet.
Executive Level Partial Oceanview - Aruba Tower, Rooms are on the Executive Level in the Aruba Tower and overlook island scenery with a limited view of the ocean from balcony. Executive Level benefits include upgraded amenities, private concierge services, daily complimentary breakfast, snacks throughout the day, afternoon tea, cocktail hour in the Executive Level Lounge. Choice of 2 double beds or 1 king bed. Approximately 475 square feet.
Executive Level Deluxe Oceanview - Aruba Tower, Rooms are on the Executive Level in the Aruba Tower with views of the ocean and pool from the room. Executive Level benefits include upgraded amenities, private concierge services, daily complimentary breakfast, snacks throughout the day, afternoon tea, cocktail hour in the Executive Level Lounge. Choice of 2 double beds or 1 king bed. Approximately 475 square feet.
Executive Level Junior Suite - Aruba Tower(*), Executive Level Junior Suites are oversized guest rooms with a king size bed and sleeper sofa. The balconies overlook island scenery with limited views of the ocean from balcony. Junior Suites are closest to the elevators in the Aruba Tower and have upgraded room amenities and Executive Level Lounge access. Approximately 550 square feet.
Bonaire Suite(*), These petite suites offer the full benefit of a bedroom and sitting room, separated by louvered doors. In the Bonaire Building only, these suites offer views of gardens and pool from the balcony and windows. The bedroom has a king bed and the living room has a sleeper sofa. These suites have either a power shower and a walkout balcony or a whirlpool tub without a walkout balcony. Approximately 380-450 square feet.
Curacao Suite(*), Curacao Suites have a large sitting room and separate king bed bedroom. Both rooms lead out to a balcony or patio with views of the gardens, pool and/or ocean. The sitting room includes a sleeper sofa and the suite can be combined with a guest room for a 2 bedroom suite as follows: Garden View rooms on floors 1-3, Ocean View rooms on floors 4-6. Approximately 768 square feet.
Executive Level Suite - Aruba Tower(*), Located in the Aruba Tower, the Aruba Suites offer panoramic ocean and/or pool views. The suites have balconies off the bedroom and main room and a large table and bar area in the main room. The seating section of the main room includes a sleeper sofa. All Aruba Suites have upgraded amenities, sleek decor and access to the Executive Level Lounge. Executive Level Aruba Suites have a pre-reserved beach palapa for the entire stay. All rooms connect with Partial Ocean View room to form a 2 or 3 bedroom suite. Approximately 1,000 square feet.
Penthouse Suite - Aruba Tower(*), The Hilton Aruba Penthouse is one of the most sought after rooms on the island. With 3 bedrooms, 3 and one-half bath- rooms, the 2,735 square foot penthouse is exceptional for families or can be used for private events. The penthouse features a 645 square foot rooftop open-air patio with one of Aruba's most amazing views of the island, ocean and the beautiful property. The bedrooms offer 2 king beds and 1 twin bed with trundle. The Penthouse suite has access to the Executive Level Club and has a pre-reserved palapa for the entire stay.
• B & C Tower refers to the Bonaire & Cuaracao Towers
Executive Level Lounge:
• The Executive Level Lounge is exclusive to Executive Level guests. Located on the 8th floor of the Aruba Tower, the Lounge provides internet workstations, books to borrow, private concierge services, daily breakfast, snacks throughout the day, afternoon tea and premium open bar with hors d'oevres in the evening. Guests of Executive Level rooms and suites are treated to upgraded room amenities such as iHome radio, upgraded patio furniture, embroidered bath- robes, oversized cotton bath towels, custom blown glass amenity tray and accessories and custom throws and duvets.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: safe (in accommodation), television (flat screen), balcony or patio (private), bathrobe, bathroom (marble), clock radio, rollaway bed (on request): ($), crib (on request), hairdryer, iron, ironing board, mirror (make-up), refrigerator and coffee maker.
Room Service Full room service is available until 1:30am, a limited menu is available from 1:30am-6:30am.
Bathroom (marble) Italian marble bathrooms
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Mira Solo, Meaning "look at the sun" in the local Papiamento language, Mira Solo is the first and only martini and wine bar in Aruba.
• Overlooking this luxury hotel's cascading waterfalls and surrounded by lush gardens, Mira Solo is a modern, open-air lounge that features premium vodkas, scotches, cognacs and tequilas served by outstanding mixologists in whatever fashion you choose. Mira Solo also offers numerous specialty martinis and petite bites for breakfast, lunch and appetizers.
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
Gilligan's Restaurant, If you're looking for a relaxed restaurant in Aruba, look no further than the on-site Gilligan's Beach Bar & Grill Restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Here, you can enjoy delicious salads, burgers, pizzas, sandwiches and more-all in a casual, friendly environment. Additionally, the beach bar creates some of the most refreshing and delicious pina coladas, mojitos and daiquiris on the island. Feel free to stop by during sunset to celebrate the end of another beautiful Aruban day.
La Playa Torchlight Dinner, Imagine a table under the stars, flickering torches, cooling breezes, your toes in the sand and water lapping the shore the perfect setting for a special occasion, a celebration or simply an intimate evening with the one you love. If you haven't experienced a La Playa Torchlight Dinner, it is not to be missed. There is no more romantic way to spend an evening dining in Aruba. Under the discreetly watchful eye of your personal server, this four-course, fixed-price menu is perfectly orchestrated by a caring staff. Several gourmet entree selections are offered to please any palate.
Laguna Restaurant, During your stay in Aruba, guests can enjoy outstanding dining both indoors and outdoors at Laguna Restaurant.
• Located next to a cooling freshwater lagoon, the restaurant offers a unique, Caribbean flair and health- inspired dishes that will delight your taste buds. Laguna serves a bountiful breakfast buffet, and on Sundays, you can enjoy an elegant Champagne Brunch. For 2014, kids under the age of five eat free from the children's menu or buffet with a paying adult.
Sunset Grille, During your stay at the Hilton in Aruba, treat yourself to an unforgettable meal at the award-winning signature restaurant, Sunset Grille. The Sunset Grille is renowned for its elegant, Caribbean-inspired atmosphere and for its beautifully presented international specialties made from hand-selected Certified Black Angus Beef and delectable seafood options.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-11:00pm Dinner Days of Opening: Daily
• On Tuesday afternoon, all roads lead to the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino pool deck, as the Biba Aruba Festival unfolds at sunset, rimming with great food, steel-band music, Carnival dancers, a brass band, fire- eaters, twin-acrobats and stilt walkers for a spectacular Caribbean show under the stars. Guests come early, and leave late, feasting on chef-prepared food-offerings including barbequed boneless chicken, spare ribs, chorizo with chimi-churi, authentic seafood paella, corn on the cob, baked beans, potato salad and coleslaw, over bottomless tropical cocktails and libations.
Some guests frolic in the pool between bites, some get up to dance. A great number of the islands artisans set up their displays at the edge of the pool deck, loaded with hand-made souvenirs, cigars, figurines, jewelry and crochet work, welcoming browsers and shoppers as the kids are entertained in the jumping castle. The atmosphere is truly relaxed and fun, as the sun sets on another glorious Caribbean vacation day.
The most charming Touch of Steel Orchestra plays from the early evening hours classic Caribbean hits and the islands most popular Carnival tunes. Emceed by the resorts director of activities, guests are then introduced to dancing and juggling stilt walkers, just before the arrival of the marching brass band, followed by the gorgeous and colorful fully-costumed Carnival dancers.
The conga line wraps around the pool as guests follow the feather and glitter clad revelers, taking pictures and posing with family members and kids for souvenir snapshots from an enchanting evening at the Hilton.
The entertainment wraps up with three most exciting performances. A talented juggler with a giant steel cube, spins his magic just ahead of the twin acrobats and the death-defying fire eater, who dances and spews live flames, against the by-now-almost-completely-dark evening sky.
The General Manager explains the evening is designed to entertain locals and visitors, with reasonably priced food and drink, showcasing Arubas music and culture al-fresco, in a laid back, inviting setting, that of the beautiful gardens and beachfront of the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino.
Everyone is welcome!
Package inclusions are subject to change.
MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
Breakfast & Lunch Plan - BL Plan includes breakfast and lunch daily.
• Breakfast includes full American Buffet at Laguna or a-la-carte at Gilligan's.
• Lunch includes entre only, beverage not included.
• Booking Dates: 10/21/2015 - 01/04/2017
• Travel Dates: 10/21/2015 - 01/04/2017
Breakfast Plan - BP Plan includes breakfast daily.
• Breakfast includes full American Buffet at Laguna or a-la-carte at Gilligan's.
• Booking Dates: 10/21/2015 - 01/04/2017
• Travel Dates: 10/21/2015 - 01/04/2017
Child Policy for Meal Plans:
• Effective dates: 10/21/15-01/04/17
• A child rate applies for children 6-11 years old.
• Children ages 5 and under eat for free.
2016 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 01/04/2016 - 01/04/2017
• Use of fitness center
• Lounges (pool/beach)
• Complimentary Wi-Fi is available for guests throughout the property and in all guest room and suites.
• There is a mandatory porterage fee per person per room (round trip) payable upon checkout.
• The Casino at the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino hosts some of the hottest gaming action in Aruba. Las Vegas-style table games keep the atmosphere electric with a live poker room, wild card blackjack, craps, roulette, 3 card poker, Let It Ride and of course, Caribbean Stud. The Casino is the only facility in Aruba where all players on gaming tables and slot machines can order free premium drinks.
• Renovated with new decor and state-of-the-art machines, The Casino is primed for play. The starlit theme creates a glittering backdrop for players and makes anything seem possible. The "lucky stars" twinkle above the 16,000 square foot gaming floor, where locals and visitors alike play to win. Weekly promotions such as Free Bingo and Daily Poker Tournaments draw players in and the new loyalty program keeps them coming back! Join the Winner's Circle, Aruba's leading Casino Loyalty Club, and earn points and rewards whether you're visiting for the week or live down the road.
• For novice players or guests looking to brush up on their skills, The Casino hosts Casino Clinics each week. The dealers of The Casino demonstrate the basics of table games in the afternoon sun with live music and cool drinks available by the pool of the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino. After practice, guests are invited to step into the dazzling casino to test their new talents during live gaming.
• Food and bar service during casino hours.
• Live entertainment Wednesday to Saturday.
• Slots open:
• Monday-Friday, 12:00pm-4:00am Saturday-Sunday, 11:00am-4:00am.
• Gaming Tables open: Daily, 4:00pm-4:00am.
• Poker open: Daily, 6:00pm-4:00am.
Just for Kids:
• Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino offers a supervised Kids Club Room for ages 5 and up with ever-changing activities from t-shirt painting and necklace-making to board games, toys and a video game system. Croquet sets, board games and volleyballs are also available and can be signed out at the kids club during its hours of operation.
• Babysitting services are available for a fee through the concierge in the main lobby that is open daily 8:30am to 4:30pm and arrangements must be made one day in advance.
• Seek balance. Find your spirit. Your journey begins at the Larimar Spa at the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino. Each spa escape encourages you to leave your thoughts and worries behind. Deriving its name from the aqua color stone indigenous to the Caribbean, Larimar Spas intrinsic beauty reminds guest of cool sea waters and warm sunny breezes for which the island is known.
• The oceanfront Larimar Spa is a sanctuary for balancing the body, mind and soul, but its more than just a promise of massage that draws guests in. The Spa Manager makes sure that each guest is fully immersed in tranquility when they enter the relaxation area. The atmosphere, the staff and the service are the three elements that make the Larimar Spa an exceptional place to visit.
• At Larimar Spa, you can indulge in advanced skin care therapies, therapeutic and integrated massages from around the world, exfoliation, and nourishing and detoxifying body treatments. The signature Aloe Vera and Rum Massage integrates rhythmic and eclectic massage techniques, hot black beach stones and local pure liquid aloe vera, lime and local rum. This massage is great after a day in the sun or just relaxing. You are lathered with an Aruban aloe & lime body splash infusion and relaxation techniques using the Larimar stones are sure to ease stress.
• The $5.2 million, 13,000 square foot facility features 10 beautifully appointed treatment rooms and offers a complete menu of treatments, a full-service salon and a state of the art fitness center. Larimar Spa at the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino is accessible from the beach walk and through the resort lobby. For those driving to the resort, complimentary on-site parking is available.
• For Larimar Spa: 9:00am-7:00pm.
• Fitness Center: 6:00am-9:00pm.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Town of Oranjestad
• Natural Bridge