BOLONGO BAY BEACH RESORT
ST. THOMAS, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS 00802
Distance from hotel to downtown Charlotte Amalie, 4 miles (6 kms). Distance from hotel to Cyril E. King Airport (STT), 7 miles (11 kms).
Slip on your flip flops, chill out and have fun at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort on St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands.
The casual beach resort, tucked in a cove on beautiful Bolongo Bay, is the place for good times with great people.
They're small and personal, with 74 rooms; 64 Beachfront/ Oceanview rooms and 10 Value rooms for the more budget minded traveler. The sand is literally right outside of your door. And, they have a lot to offer including the one of the best All Inclusive Vacation Packages anywhere and live entertainment 365 days a year!
If you are planning a destination wedding, Bolongo Bay is one of the most popular venues for Beach Weddings on St. Thomas, and the Romance Director is here for you from the start to your "I Do's".
Here, you'll feel like part of the family. Mingle with staff and managers - the Doumeng family who has been running Bolongo for more than 40 years. Try paddle boarding or windsurfing on the beach. And, join in the camaraderie with the friendly staff and lovable locals after work over ice-cold beers at Iggies Beach Bar.
Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
Food and Beverage Outlets
Add-On Package (European Plan 14-15)
Add-On Package (European Plan 15-16)
Specialty Package (All Inclusive 14-16)
Massage Service (on request) ($)
Shop (logo) ($)
Restaurants: (2) Beachside Beach Beautiful 1,000 Feet Beach Watersports (non-motorized) Watersports including snorkeling, sunfish sailboats, windsurfing, kayaks, paddle boats and floats are complimentary to all hotel guests. Waverunners: ($) Wave Runners rentals are available on property through 340 Watersports for an additional fee. Miscellaneous Amenities
• Hotel offers a complimentary Introductory Scuba lesson, and 1- or 2-tank Scuba dives with a PADI 5-star dive facility, located on property, are available for an additional fee. Various diving programs are available for all levels of divers.
• Concierge Golf (8 miles away) ($) Internet Access (wi-fi) Wi-Fi is now available throughout the property including all rooms and is at no charge to guests. Fitness Room Small Cardio workout room (not a fitness center) Volleyball: (2) Lighted volleyball courts ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
Oceanview, This room is located on the second or third floor. Note: No elevators are available.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. View: Ocean. Accommodation amenities include: balcony.
Beachfront, This is a first floor room with beach Access from the balcony. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, balcony, coffee maker (with complimentary coffee), hairdryer, iron, television (flat screen), mini refrigerator, safe (in accommodation), telephone, television (cable) and ironing board.
Crib (on Request): ($)
• Microwaves are available upon request, at an additional fee
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Iggies Beach Bar & Grill, Located a few feet from the waters edge, Iggies Beach Bar & Grill is an island hot-spot both day and night.
• Iggies is the only place on St. Thomas where you'll find live entertainment 365 days a year, plus numerous sports TVs and even karaoke. Come for the fun and come hungry (and thirsty). Open for lunch, dinner and late-night cravings, Iggies Beach Bar & Grill serves up a full menu of Caribbean and American favorites. Begin by munching on the popular Spinach-Crab-Artichoke dip or West Indian Killer Conch Fritters, followed by a selection of Iggies Sliders or fresh grilled Mahi Mahi. If you are really hungry, try the Steam Pots, enough food to share with a friend. Wash it all down with ice-cold beers by the bottle or cool cock- tails featuring the US Virgin Islands own Cruzan rum. Definitely not to be missed are Iggies famous theme nights. Join us for All-You-Can-Eat BBQ on Sunday, and our Wednesday Carnival Night Extravaganza with limbo show, live steel pan Calypso music, Mocko Jumbie dancers and more! All of this, plus the friendliest staff in the Caribbean, have made Iggies a favorite spot for visitors and locals.
Lobster Grille, This restaurant provides a relaxing atmosphere for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The two- story, open-air restaurant edges our beachfront pool and offers beautiful ocean views. Start your morning with a hearty hello from Viola, our Bolongo Bay ambassador, and coffee or Mimosas (you are on vacation). Fuel up with Caribbean Eggs Benedict or Bananas Foster Pancakes, or go light with a fruit and yogurt parfait or slice of the fresh-baked banana mango nut bread. For lunch, try one of the fresh salads and grilled favorites, such as the Mango Chicken Salad or French Town Dip. Join us for happy hour (served 4 to 6 pm daily) and toast the day with a martini or glass of wine selected from the unique wine list. At night, dine on one of the restaurants famous fresh Caribbean lobster dishes - stuffed with crab, baked, seasoned and grilled, sauteed over pasta and more. Or enjoy fresh fish or juicy steaks paired with seasonal vegetables, island rice or roasted red bliss potatoes. Just make sure to save room for the evening's assortment of decadent desserts or at least a Bushwacker - the famous blended drink is dessert with a kick and served in a coconut mug.
There are no restrictions on the menu for the All Inclusive (AI) meal plan. The hotel has one very popular theme night, Carnival Night, which is a buffet and gives guests a change to sample local cuisine. Guests can still dine a la carte at The Lobster Grille.
Children's menu available at both restaurants.
• Non-smoking rooms and public areas as per the U.S.V.I. non-smoking laws.
• Iggies a sports bar and karaoke lounge offers nightly entertainment
• Carnival Night, West Indian buffet dinner, live music, Mocko Jumbi, glass walking and fire eating show, limbo. Lots of fun and games.
• Managers Rum Punch Party, Tuesday night (subject to change).
• Daily happy hour.
• Beach night, beach barbecue with live music
• Plus lobster night, theme nights and lots of fun
• Swim with turtles & day sail to St. John can be purchased at an additional cost to the guests.