JAGUAR PAW RESORT
CAVES BRANCH RIVER
MILE 37 WESTERN HIGHWAY,
BELIZE CITY, BELIZE
Distance from hotel to town, 42 miles (68 kms). Distance from hotel to airport, 52 miles (84 kms).
Situated on 200 acres of jungle, Jaguar Paw is an air conditioned, 16 room fantasy themed resort featuring a full service bar and restaurant with satellite television and internet available. Swim in the river where the famous cave tubing originates, or in our beautiful pool snuggled against a limestone hillside, with water features, fire pit and Jacuzzi. Without ever having to get into a car, activities on property include, aerial trek zipline, river cave tubing, crystal cave spelunking, rock climbing, rappelling, night safaris, butterfly farm, bird watching on our many nature trails, moonlight ziplining and coming this summer, the thrill of jungle tumble.
Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
Food and Beverage Outlets
Currency Exchange ($)
Gift Shop ($)
Ice Machines (2)
Rock Climbing Wall
Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
Tours & Excursions ($)
Trails (hiking) (5)
• All Day Cave Tubing
• Half Day Cave Tubing
• All Day Jungle Walk
• Day & Night Jungle Prowl
• Bird Watching
• Caving by boat with a jungle prowl
• Half Day Crystal Cave Tubing
• All Day Crystal Cave
• Tubing Down Stream
• Aerial Canopy Tour ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 1:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children 6 and under are free of charge, when sharing room with 2 paying adults.
• Bungalow - 3 guests.
Bungalow Bedding: 1 queen bed or 2 single beds.
All accommodations include: shower, patio or balcony, heating, rollaway bed (on request) and air conditioning.
Television Available at the front desk
Telephone Available at the front desk
Room Service (limited) Available from 8:00am to 3:00pm.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Open daily from 10:00am to 12:00am or until last guest leaves, serving bar snacks and cocktails
Main Restaurant General Opening Hours: 7:00am to 9:00pm
Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
• Morning coffee
• Bottled water
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS (BACK TO TOP)
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Caracol: 80 miles(129 kms)
• Belize Zoo: 10 miles(16 kms)
• Aktun Tunich Mucnal (ATM): 30 miles(48 kms)
• Xunantunich & Cahal Pech: 50 miles(81 kms)
• Horse Back Riding: 15 miles(24 kms)