LILIANFELS RESORT & SPA BLUE MOUNTAINS
Conveniently located at Echo Point next to the famous Three Sisters in the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park. Perched above the Jamison Valley the hotel offers magnificent views and is surrounded by manicured gardens.
The property is a renowned haven of relaxation. This historic European style country house, set amidst 2 acres of English style gardens, is a breath-taking escape for romantics, a delight for gourmets and a wonder for lovers of nature.
Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
Food and Beverage Outlets
Babysitting Services ($)
Bicycle Rentals ($)
Gift Shop ($)
Internet Access ($)
Laundry Services ($)
Massage Services ($)
Porter Services ($)
Room Service (limited)
Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
Spa (day) ($)
Trail (walking, nearby)
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• 1 child under 13 years sharing a room with 2 adults and utilizing existing bedding at child rate.
Deluxe King Resort View Room - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Twin Resort View Room - 4 adults.
• Grand Deluxe Resort View Room - 3 adults.
• Deluxe Spa Resort View Room - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Valley View Room - 2 adults.
• Executive Resort View Suite - 3 adults.
• Executive Valley View Suite - 3 adults.
Deluxe King Resort View Room Bedding: 1 king bed.
Deluxe Twin Resort View Room Bedding: 2 double beds.
Grand Deluxe Resort View Room Bedding: 1 king bed.
Deluxe Spa Resort View Room Bedding: 1 king bed.
Deluxe Valley View Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Executive Resort View Suite Bedding: 1 king bed.
Executive Valley View Suite Bedding: 1 king bed.
• All rooms and suites are large, comfortable and welcoming.
• They are like private bedrooms with no 2 rooms alike but the decor and furnishings of each can easily interplay with one another. All guest rooms reflect the Victorian heritage era, featuring many small, contemporary touches.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, iron, ironing board, mini-bar, coffee/tea maker, telephone, television, air conditioning, bathroom (private) and safe (in accommodation).
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
The Lounge, All day dining and afternoon teas. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Darley's Restaurant, Serving contemporary modern Australian cuisine. Open Monday to Saturday for dinner.
The Orangery, Serving regional style cuisine. Open daily for breakfast and Friday to Sunday for dinner.