SHERATON PORTO HOTEL & SPA
RUA DE TENENTE VALADIM 146
4100-476 PORTO PORTUGAL
A warm welcome awaits you at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Located in the heart of the business district, Sheraton Porto offers you the opportunity to explore and connect with the best kept secret in Europe! Unique, exquisite and authentic, Porto is, like its wine, a treasure to be slowly appreciated. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from city's rich heritage, where you connect with 800 years of history and experience Port Wine directly from its birthplace.
Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
Food and Beverage Outlets
Front Desk (24-hour)
Medical Services ($)
Parking (valet) ($)
Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
• Audio/Visual equipment ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
Deluxe - 2 adults or 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Premium Deluxe - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Club Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Deluxe, Enjoy the comfort of light in a modern and upscale decorated room. A perfect choice for business or leisure.
Premium Deluxe(*), Experience the upscale comfort of light in a modern, high floor decorated room and enjoy complimentary bottle of wine.
Club Room(*), On the top floors, combining style, upscale service and an indulging atmosphere. Ideal for the demanding traveler.
• Club Level Includes:
• Buffet Breakfast at the Hotel Restaurant or at the "Club Lounge".
• Private Lounge for Business Breakfasts and Aperitifs by the end of the afternoon.
• Free Parking
• Internet Access in
• LCD/TFT television screens in all rooms.
• Free cable TV.
• Complimentary cable television.
• THE LINK@SHERATON Powered by Microsoft and Free Internet wireless in Public Areas
• VIP Treatment in the Room
All accommodations include: rollaway beds: ($), movies (pay-per-view):
• ($), safe, slippers, air conditioning, telephone, alarm clock, television (cable), bathrobes, voicemail, bidet, wake-up calls, blackout drapes, windows (open), desk, hairdryer, housekeeping, internet access (high speed), key (electronic), mini-bar, mirror (make-up) and room service (24-hour).
• Extra towels/bedding
• Wheelchair accessible
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
New Yorker Bar, The bar is located in the lobby of the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa and offers guests a differentiated atmosphere. Serving a wide range of drinks and wine by the glass, the bar is the perfect venue for a date, a business meeting or just to relax whilst sipping one of the cocktails. With live music on Fridays and Saturdays. The garden gives you the opportunity to revel in the taste of a glass of Port whilst taking in the splendid view of the hotel gardens.
General Opening Hours: 10:00am to 2:00am
Juice Bar, The philosophy of "The Spa" is based on nutritional awareness. In the Juice Bar you will find a range of healthy and balanced gastronomic choices. We would particularly mention the "smoothies", freshly squeezed juices and vegetarian sandwiches.
General Opening Hours: 8:00am to 8:00pm
Club Lounge, Situated on the top floor, and with a rooftop terrace with a panoramic view over the city, this is a space reserved for the guests staying on the "Club Level". In this exclusive place you can enjoy a buffet breakfast with personalized service, with the city at your feet. Relax or work all day long here, and at the end of the afternoon the General Manager will be delighted to offer you a cocktail.
General Opening Hours: 7:00am to 10:30pm
Porto Novo Restaurant, Inspired by the soul of Mediterranean cuisine, the Porto Novo provides you with the best Portuguese gastronomy has to offer. The expertise of the Chef will enable you to enjoy the old flavours of the wood- fired oven kitchen, fish and shellfish of the day, and international specialities - a mixture of tradition and innovation.
Breakfast Hours: 7:00am-10:30am Lunch Hours: 12:30pm-3:00pm (Mon-Fri), 1:00pm-3:00pm (Sat, Sun, Holidays) Dinner Hours: 8:00pm-11:30pm
• Rates are inclusive of buffet breakfast in the hotel restaurant, Porto Novo.
• Hotel will provide Porterage service at no fee.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Shopping Center: 1 kilometer(1 mile)
• Beach : 3 kilometers(2 miles)
• Antas Stadium: 4 kilometers(2 miles)
• Boavista Stadium: 100 meters
• Museum of Modern Art : 1 kilometer(1 mile)
• Quinta do Fojo golf course: 7 kilometers(4 miles)
• Historic city center: 5 kilometers(3 miles)
• Casa Da Musica: 1 kilometer(1 mile)
• Porto University: 2 kilometers(1 mile)
• Port wine cellars: 3 kilometers(2 miles)
• River Douro Cruises: 3 kilometers(2 miles)