SYDNEY HARBOUR MARRIOTT
30 PITT STREET
Situated just 1 block from Circular Quay, the hotel is ideally located in the heart of Sydney's Central Business District near the historic 'Rocks' area. The world famous Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Royal Botanic Gardens are just moments walk away, as are the restaurants and bars of King Street Wharf.
An elegant, 32 storey hotel that features a grand sweeping staircase into the warm and welcoming lobby. The hotel offers amenities that one would expect from a world class hotel including a Health Club with heated indoor pool, spa and sauna, a Day Spa which offers beauty and massage treatments and an early arrivals lounge with shower facilities. Complimentary internet access available in public areas only.
Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
Food and Beverage Outlets
Babysitting Services ($)
Internet Access ($)
Laundry Service ($)
Massage Services ($)
Physically Challenged Facilities
Porter Services ($)
Room Service ($)
Lounge (Early Arrival) ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• 2 children under 12 years sharing a room with two adults and utilizing existing bedding are free of charge.
Deluxe City View Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Opera House Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Deluxe City View Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Opera House Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
• Tastefully appointed City View and Opera View Rooms which have elevated views of the Sydney city skyline or Sydney Harbour; each room features a bright and contemporary design. The Deluxe City View Rooms have showers only.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, bathroom (private), coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, television, ironing board, mini-bar, safe (in accommodation), telephone and iron.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Icons Brasserie, Serving modern Australian cuisine. Open daily for breakfast and dinner and Monday to Friday for lunch.
• This is a non-smoking property.