PEPPERS CRADLE MOUNTAIN LODGE
4038 CRADLE MOUNTAIN ROAD
CRADLE MOUNTAIN TAS
The Lodge is set on the northern edge of the World Heritage listed Cradle Mountain and Lake St. Clair National Park in north western Tasmania. Around the lodge there are more than 20 walking trails to suit every fitness level so you can discover animal and plant varieties found nowhere else.
The property is a warm, rustic retreat nestled in the Tasmanian wilderness, a superb escape featuring cosy cabins, fine food and wine and many activities. Guests can relax in a therapeutic massage or sauna at the Waldheim Alpine Spa. There is a daily activity programme as well as complimentary board games available from reception.
Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
Food and Beverage Outlets
Babysitting Services ($)
Laundry Facilities (guest)
Physically Challenged Facilities
Telephone Services ($)
ACCOMMODATION CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 10:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• 1 Child under 13 years will be free of charge utilizing existing bedding.
• Pencil Pine Cabin - 4 adults.
• Contemporary Spa Cabin - 3 adults.
• Spa Suite - 3 adults.
• King Billy Suite - 3 adults.
Pencil Pine Cabin Bedding: 1 queen bed and 1 day bed.
Contemporary Spa Cabin Bedding: 1 queen bed and 1 single bed.
Spa Suite Bedding: 1 king bed.
King Billy Suite Bedding: 1 king bed.
• Featuring private timber cabins set discreetly in amongst tree lined ranges and each cabin offers natural views whether it be of the Lodge Lake, the Pencil Pine River or the rolling hills and bushland expanse of Cradle Valley. The Pencil Pine Cabins are simple in style but are comfortable. The Contemporary Spa Cabins have verandahs, gas log fires, spa baths, and are well appointed. The Spa Suites are styled with hand made Tasmanian wood furnishings, log fire and deep spa bath. The King Billy Suites offer spacious rooms with separate sleeping and living areas, large deck with outdoor hot tub and are contemporary in design.
All accommodations include: ironing board, rollaway bed (on request):
• ($), hairdryer, mini-bar, coffee/tea maker, bathroom (private), iron, refrigerator, telephone and room service.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Tavern Bar & Bistro, Casual dining serving Bisto style meals.
• Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Highland Restaurant, Fine dining restaurant serving modern Australian cuisine. Open daily for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner.
General This is a non-smoking property.